Hi, My Name is George Gevorkian
As a product designer, I have specialized experience in optimizing user experience for cloud platforms.
I’ve developed products, having led initiatives from start-up concepts to hyper-growth. Throughout my career, I have managed a range of UX projects for cloud and security platforms, enabling me to effectively drive their success while ensuring alignment with business objectives.
With experience in designing for B2B, B2C, and SaaS, I specialize in leveraging my understanding of customer needs and preferences to develop intuitive and engaging stories and workflows that simplify the onboarding process and help users effectively operationalize cloud solutions. My expertise spans across various cloud platforms, enabling me to deliver seamless user experiences across different industries and user groups.
In addition to my technical expertise, I am skilled in collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver products that meet the needs of users and stakeholders. My focus on user research, testing, and validation enables me to deliver solutions that not only meet business goals but also drive value for end-users.
- Process and practices
- Extracting insights and design principles.
- Developing and monitoring standards for user interfaces, design direction, and einteractions.
- Working experiences as part of a cross-functional team with founders, product managers, edevelopers, engineers, and offshore teams.
- Managing and mentoring design teams.
My approach to design and process
- Collecting information
- Learning, brainstorming, and analyzing
- Defining the problem
- Developing solution
- Building model
- Idea presentation and validation
- Improving design